Balakot Airstrike

Masood Azhar Rejects Reports About Loss to Jaish-e-Mohammed in Balakot Strike, Says ‘All Are Alive’



New Delhi: Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM) chief Masood Azhar has rejected the reports about his health and losses incurred by the terrorist organisation in pre-emptive strike by India in Pakistan’s Balakot. Terming them as false in a purported column, he reportedly wrote, “Nothing like that. All are alive and all is well”.

Earlier on March 4, a provincial minister in Pakistan’s Punjab Fayaz-ul-Hasan Chohan had refuted the reports of the demise of JeM chief. “He is alive, Masood Azhar is alive, we have no information of his death,” Chohan had reportedly said.

Reacting to the rumours, the terror outfit in Pakistan released a statement saying, “He is alive and doing well.”

The death reports of Azhar came days after Pakitan Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi  admitted,”He (Masood Azhar) is in Pakistan, according to my information. He is unwell to the extent that he can’t leave his house, because he’s really unwell.”

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Most Popular

To Top